Brent Cross South – Argent & Related (2019-ongoing)
In London, we supported a major developer to anchor urban regeneration through sport and physical activity.
Argent & Related were delivering a £4.5bn urban regeneration project in London comprising 7,000 homes, 4m sq. ft. office space, new public realm, parks and high streets. Our client wanted to create an unprecedented scale and variety of high quality indoor and outdoor facilities focused on sport, health and wellness.
We helped our client to deliver important activities from the start to the end of the planning phase:
- Analysed the sport participation trends and current facility provision for the local and regional community
- Modelled the social return on investment associated with sport and physical activity
- Created the vision for the sport, health and wellness at Brent Cross South in collaboration with Argent Leadership
- Designed the indoor and outdoor facility mix covering 50+ sport, health and wellness facilities, aligned with the wider masterplan
- Developed a robust and sustainable business model for both indoor and outdoor facilities
- Lead MoUs discussions with several top-tier sporting partners who will deliver significant programming and ultimately become long term anchor tenants for major facilities