Portas was engaged to provide strategic and expert support throughout the entire lifecycle of this five week season of events, from concept and content development to post event reporting.
- Developed the concept, content, vision, objectives and targets for the season and its constituent sports events.
- Designed the commercial strategy including development of detailed budgets and revenue projections.
- Advised on the organisation structure, governance models, operational processes and project management structure and protocols.
- Supported the planning and implementation by assisting on RFP development, proposal evaluation, vendor and staff onboarding, etc.
- Evaluated event performance by engaging and interviewing all stakeholders, analysing event data and benchmarking against similar events.